I am very honored and proud to say that I have been nominated by “Fatgenestoskinnyjeans” for the Sunshine Blogger Award! This means a lot, coming from a blogger that I’m truly inspired by! So, to say thank you, and, to show my gratitude, I am going to participate by answering the opportunic questions that are listed.
1. I’m asked what would the title of my memoir be. I believe that I’d title it, “Life’s Simple Contraditions”.
2. If I could change one thing about my past, I would spend more time cherishing and living in the present.
3. If I were to ever sing in kareoke, meaning.. in front of a group of people… the song that I’d choose to sing would most likely be, Gloriana’s, “Lead Me On”
4. My absolute favorite quote: “Be Still”. I have been through trials in life where I truly learned the value in patience. I also found out what it meant when the Lord said “Be Still…. “. That is the time when God brings peace and calmness to your spirit. It’s better than any meditation.
5. My favorite hobby is learning. I love to continue to learn about new things, updated things. I love to write.
6. The biggest thing that I’ve overcome? I overcame my struggle with patience.
7. I would like the opportunity to reach out and connect with others and possibly share in life’s details and experiences by blogging. I am brand new at this… We shall see.
8. What would I do if I won the lottery? I would take days, weeks… etc, to just think on that. I’d give… & id give… & id pray that God would put it on my heart as to where money is needed. I’d also buy a new home and go back to college:)
9. If I could spend one day with anyone, I’d want to spend it with Jesus. I think of how nice it must’ve been for his disciples to sit and talk with Him in person… I’d love to just spend a day with Him… just the two of us… and, for me to be able to actually cry on His shoulder, or, to just see His face…
10. Best advice I’ve been given… “Be Still”.
The rules are that you should thank the person that nominated you, answer the questions that have been listed, then, nominate those that you feel are deserving… also, giving 10 questions for them to answer to help us to get to know more about one another.
My questions for the chosen nominees are:
1. Which do you find more important, justice or mercy?
2. What are you most passionate about and why?
3. Trump or Hillary? Haha
4. If you could decide exactly where you’d be in 5 years and what you’d be doing, what would you say and why?
6. In an unexpected dilemma , possibly controversial, and, against the rules, but, you are involved and expected to follow along, which would you consider first? Which would consider to be the most important.? ; Ethics or Morals
7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would that be, and why?
8. What is something about you that you’re known for , that many compliment you for?
9. Can you believe it’s already almost 2017? Where has time gone??
10. This isn’t a question, I’d like to make a statement.. I’d like to tell you that even as strangers, we are all familiar. We are all living in a this same world, witnessing the same heartbreaking cruelties and chaos. It seems that hate, anger, and bitterness increase by unmeasurable amounts each day…. but, I know that LOVE is the cure, antidote, whatever you choose to call it. Something as simple as LOVE. So, keep spreading as much love as ya can…. Have a great day!